- Identify occupations in Records and Information Management that are apprenticeship-friendly and launch initiatives to implement in partnerships
- Create new pathways to Records and Information Management Careers and professional networking
- Connect Records and Information Management with Internationally educated professionals through RIMPEA programming including direct recruitment initiatives in target markets.
- Develop training and resources to assist in fostering expertise in strategic solutions
- Create awareness, consultation, and collaboration opportunities across all institutions, particularly with those that appear to be currently under-exposed and under-empowered in Records and Information Communication Technology
- Establish cooperative arrangements with other associations locally, nationally and internationally, to expand networking opportunities for the Records and Information Management Managers
- Continue to participate in the policy issues
- Schedule half yearly meeting to discuss Records and Information Management in the region
- Promote policies that support affordable access to Records and Information Management.
- Build an online inventory of regions Records and Information Management professionals to showcase their best-in-class capabilities.
- Host strategic showcase events like
- Build a network of qualified mentors to guide and facilitate knowledge transfer across the industry
- Executive Certificate Courses available for all the members to attend
If you have any comments or questions on our objectives, strategies or tactics, please email us at email@example.com